Daily[8 am – 12 am] Today amazon quiz answers November 30 2020 answers 1500pay balance
Hello Flashsaletrick guys, I hope you are not missing Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers and main articles, Amazon Quiz 22 June, download coin master, Lucky Patcher.
Join Our Official Telegram Channel
| STAY HOME |♡ STAY SAFE ♡|
Today we are back with Amazon Quiz Answers Nov 30, 2020, is on Live Now. You have correct Answers here to submit in Amazon Quiz. As we are at home for a long time we getting bored without shopping and not having pocket money. Here is the best, providing Amazon to get offerable prizes and get general knowledge too. Today Amazon Quiz Answers.
As we are observing Amazon giving the best services by giving daily tasks in Amazon India Portal. We have to given the current answers and you have a chance of winning the products for FREE. Today Amazon Quiz Answers.
Amazon quiz 30 November 2020 answers today live now you can submit the correct Amazon quiz on 30 November answers today if you play today 23rd November Amazon quiz then you will enter the Amazon quiz 30 November lucky draw to win 10000 pay balance. Amazon rs 10000 pay balance quiz is the best way to increase your general knowledge
Friends we are trusted a popular source of daily Amazon quiz answers may people are visiting on our blog regularly so if you are a daily quiz players & searching for Amazon quiz 30 November answers then this is the right website .
Amazon Quiz Today’s Time & Prize Details
- Amazon Today’s Quiz – Amazon ₹15000 Quiz
- Today’s Prize – Win ₹15000
- Time – 8 AM To 12 PM on 30th November 2020
- Number Of Winners – 1
- Winners List Will Declare On – 30th November 2020
How To Play This Daily Amazon Quiz?
- Download Amazon App From Google Play Store or Apple Store
- Open & sign in to the Amazon App
- Go to the home page and scroll down then you will see “Amazon Quiz or Funzone” Banner, Tap on it.
- Now just tap on the start tab to play the Quiz.
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 30th November – Win ₹15000
1) India’s first roll-on roll-off passenger ferry (Ro Pax) service was launched between Hazira and Ghogha in which state?
Answer 1 : Gujarat
2) Whose record of becoming the year end World No. 1 for six years, did Novak Djokovic equal in 2020?
Answer 2 : Pete Sampras
3) King Rama X is the reigning monarch of which country?
Answer 3 : Thailand
4) Which of these royal titles features in a popular item sold by this company in India?
Answer 4 : Maharaja
5) Which company gets its name from this great scientist?
Answer 5 : Tesla