How to borrow up to 5GB of data from Reliance Jio 2022
According to this Jio free data trick, you have to enter the APN settings details in your existing network settings to get free internet from your Jio SIM. Alternatively, you may revert to original settings in the case APN settings fail to work properly. The steps to follow to get free 4G internet from APN settings. Activate Jio Caller Tune
Jio Data Loan – Get FREE 5 GB Jio Data On Loan 2022
Reliance Jio allows users to borrow some data (at no extra cost) when they run out of data and can’t recharge immediately. The company offers emergency data loan packs of 1GB to its customers. It is visible in the company’s MyJio app. One just needs to tap on the hamburger menu and go to the “Emergency Data Loan” tab to activate data.
BSNL Balance Check Codes for Voice, 4G Data & SMS Latest The emergency data loan facility basically offers customers the flexibility of ‘Recharge Now and Pay Later’ functionality who run out of their daily data quota and are unable to recharge immediately. In simpler terms, if you are not able to pay for the data after exhausting it, then you can instantly get it on loan and pay later.
At a time, you can only borrow 1GB of data and if you want up to 5GB of data, then you can avail the same by activating the emergency data loan facility four times. If a customer takes 5GB of data, then the total data loan amount will be Rs 55. As per the company’s Paytm Free Recharge – RS25 Free Recharge On Airtel & Vodafone app, the Jio emergency loan pack “works as per the validity of your underlying main plan.”
5GB of data should be more than enough and will offer relief to those who are not able to pay immediately for some reason. Here’s a quick look at how you can borrow up to 5GB of data from Reliance Jio without paying for it at the initial stage.
How to Get FREE 5 GB Jio Data On Loan 2022?
1. First Of All, Open The My Jio App’s Latest Version. Click here My jio Latest App
2. Register Or Log In With Your Jio Number Which You Want An Emergency Data Loan.
3. Now, Click On The Menu Option In The Top Left Corner.
4. Select The Emergency Data Loan Option And Click On Proceed.
5. On The Next Page, Click On The Get Emergency Data Option.
6. You Will See A Banner Like Getting A 1GB Data Loan. Click On The Proceed.
7. Click On The Submit Or Later Option.
8. Congratulations! You, Will, Get 1GB Of Jio Data As A Loan.
You Can Take Loan 5 Times Means 5 GB High-Speed Data. This Data Will Be Not Usable To Watch Any Content From Any OTT Platforms. You Can Play Later By Following Method.
How to Pay the Jio Emergency Data Loan?
You Need To Follow The Underneath Step To Apply Crisis Information Advance Offer:
1.Login In MyJio App.
2. Login With Your Jio Number
3. Select Recharge Alternative
4. Go To 4G Data Voucher Tab
5. Installment Alternative With Recharge ₹11 Each (1GB High-Velocity Information) –
6. Complete Advance Sum Reflected For Installment.
7.Select Any Online Installment Alternative To Measure.
8. Installment Affirmation.
9. Jio Emergency Data Loan Offer Counter Auto Resets
10. You Can Reuse Your Information Credit Offer Amount