Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers
Today Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz, Flipkart Quiz Win Gift Voucher, Flipkart Trivia Quiz 7th January 2021 Answers – Hy guys I hope you’re Enjoying Quiz Nowadays we are regularly Updating Various Quiz with Correct answers.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 7th January 2021, Flipkart Daily Trivia Answer, Flipkart Quiz answers | Flipkart is coming with many quiz contest as like as Amazon Quiz. Nowadays Flipkart is offering Flipkart Kya Bolti Public Quiz, Fake or Not fake contest, and here is one more which is “Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz“.
Today team Free Shopping Deal has found one more Quiz where you can get a chance to Winning a Gift Voucher, Gems & More. This Quiz comes from Flipkart App Flipkart Offers 1 Rs Deals
Flipkart is Back with another Quiz it’s Called Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz. This Flipkart Quiz Contest Is App Only & Flipkart Quiz Question Start At 12:00 AM & Close At 11:59 PM
Guys We Will Provide Answers At Sharp at 12.10 AM And It Is Fast Than Other Websites. We Also Provide Answers In Our Telegram Channel.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers Details
|Quiz Name||Daily Trivia|
|Quiz Date||7th January 2021|
|Winning Prize||Gift Voucher|
|Winner Declare on||Instant|
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Today’s Time & Prize Details :
- Flipkart Today’s Trivia Quiz – Sports & More
- Today’s Prize – Flipkart Gift Vouchers, Gems, and More
- Time – 12 AM 7th January 2021
- Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Winners – 40,000+
How to Play the Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz?
- First of all, you need to Download or Update Flipkart App.
- Open App and log in or SignUp on to Your Account.
- Move to Dashboard and Just Click on the Games option
- Just Little Scroll Down you will Get Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Banner.
- Now Click on the ‘Play Now‘ button.
- Now There Will Be 5 Questions in This Flipkart Quiz You have to Give Right Answers To All These Questions.
- After Giving Right Answers You Will Be Selected For the Lucky Draw Of This FSD Flipkart Quiz Winners.
- So I Urge You to Take Participation In Daily Flipkart Quiz – Based On Luck You May Win Something
You guys can check our your Prizes from Claim Your Reward Option
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers Today 7th January 2021
1) Which of these is a 1986 Bollywood film starring Anil Kapoor?
Ans : Chameli Ki Shaadi
2) Who decided to make a film after watching The Life of Christ at a theatre in Bombay?
Ans : Dadasaheb Phalke
3) Who gave the music for Anurag Kashyap’s “Gangs of Wasseypur’ series?
Ans : Sneha Khanwalkar
4) Which actress’s grandfather served as the Prime Minister of Nepal?
Ans : Manisha Koirala
5) Charlie Chaplin has never received an Oscar in which of these categories?
Ans : Best Actor
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 31st December 2020
1) In which state was the first commercial nuclear power station built in India?
Ans : Maharashtra
2) Mandovi and Zuari are the two primary rivers of which Indian state?
Ans : Goa
3) NASA stands for National ___ & Space Administration.
Ans : Aeronautics
4) Host of the 1996 Cricket World Cup Final, in which city is the Gaddafi Stadium?
Ans : Lahore
5) Which mountain pass means ’pile of corpses in the local language?
Ans : Rohtang Pass
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 30th December 2020
Question 1: Which Of These Is Not The Name Of A Team Which Participates In Ranji Trophy?
Answer 1: Army
Question 2: Who Is The Current Head Coach And Chief Selector Of The Pakistan Cricket Team?
Answer 2: Misbah-Ul-Haq
Question 3: The Monkeygate Scandal In 2008 Took Place During A Test Between India And Which Team?
Answer 3: Australia
Question 4: Part Of India’s 2007 T20 World Cup, Joginder Sharma Was Appointed As A Police Officer In
Answer 4: Haryana
Question 5: With 56 Matches, Who Holds The Indian Record Of Being The Fastest To 100 Wickets In ODIS?
Answer 5: Mohammed Shami
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 29th December 2020
1) The Song “Another Brick in the Wall” is a cult classic by which Band?
Ans : Pink Floyd
2) Which actor played the role of Lord Mahadev in the TV series ‘Devon Ke Dev… Mahadev’?
Ans : Mohit Raina
3) In the TV series Friends, what is the surname
Ans : Green
4) Which actor once worked as a waiter at The Taj Mahal Palace Hotel in Mumbai?
Ans : Boman Irani
5) What media franchise, owned by Nintendo, was created by Satoshi Tajiri in 1996?
Ans : Pokemon
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 28th December 2020
1) For working on which disease was Robert Koch awarded the Nobel Prize in Medicine?
Ans : Tuberculosis
2) K. Nageswara Rao Pantulu founded which healthcare brand in Mumbai in 1893?
Ans : Amrutanjan
3) Which of these brands is packed and sold in hyperbolic paraboloid shape?
Ans : Pringles
4) What was the original title of the recently released film Saand Ki Aankh?
Ans : Womaniya
5) SoundJam MP was an early version of which media player?
Ans : iTunes
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 27th December 2020
1) Relame watch S will be compactible with whihc of these OS?
Answer: Both A & B
2) Watch S is water reistance upto depth of
Answer: 50 m
3) Which of these is not a features of Watch S?
Answer: Square shape
4) SPO2 mintor feature on Wathc S is used for
Answer: Measuring Blood Oxygen level
5) The sturdy screen of Watch is made up of
Answer: Corning Gorilla Glass
6) WAtch S will work in android 7 ioS
Ans: Realme Link App