Amazon quiz today answer 2019
amazon quiz contest today answer Amazon Quiz answers for Amazon quiz January 2019 is available, Today amazon quiz … Here on this page, you can get the today amazon quiz today answers. If you want to Amazon quiz answers Fast then you have to like our … Amazon Quiz 3 January Answers Today Amazon quiz today answer
How To get a chance to win a prize from Amazon and Amazon quiz answers 2019. Amazon Announce monthly quizzes
LATEST OFFERS 2019
Amazon quiz Answers 5 January | Bose wireless headphones
How To Participate In Amazon Quiz Answers 4 January
1. Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. Go to Home Page & Scroll Down then you will see “Amazon Quiz Answers 4 January” Banner, tap on it.
4. Now just tap on Start Tab to play the quiz.
Amazon Quiz 4 January Answers Today – Win Rs.25,000
Q1: Where were the first Winter Olympics held?
Q2: Jetsun Pema became the Queen of which Asian kingdom following her marriage on October 13, 2011?
Q3: Which is the least populated country in the world?
Ans: Vatican City
Q4: The longest wrestling match in Olympic history was played in the 1912 Summer Olympics. How long did it last?
Answer: 11 hours 40 minutes
Q5: Claque is …
Answer: Group of people hired for applaud
Q1.: The unique Chapparam (Chariot) festival 2018 recently commenced in which of the following states?
Answer: Tamil Nadu
Q2.: The study of fossils to determine organisms’ evolution and their interaction with each other is called?
Q3.: Khantumm bamboo dance is the folk dance of which state?
Q4.: What is the name of the organization that serves as the governing body of the Olympics?
Q5.: Les Demoiselles d’Avignon, Weeping Woman and Guernica are famous paintings by which modern artist?
Answer: Pablo Picaso
Amazon Quiz Time Answers – 24th December
1. Which of these brands derives its name from the Greek goddess of victory?
Answer – Nike
2. Who developed the theory of evolution in the famous book ‘On the Origin of Species’?
Answer – Charles Darwin
3. Which country has more natural lakes than the rest of the world combined?
Answer – Canada
4. Abraham Lincoln was also an accomplished wrestler, and was honored later by the ‘National Wrestling Hall of Fame’.
Answer – True
5. Which of these countries was the largest producer of sugar in the year 2018?
Answer – Brazil