Amazon quiz today answer 2019
amazon quiz contest today answer Amazon Quiz answers for Amazon quiz January 2019 is available, Today amazon quiz … Here on this page, you can get the today amazon quiz today answers. If you want to Amazon quiz answers Fast then you have to like our … Amazon Quiz 3 January Answers Today Amazon quiz today answer
How To get a chance to win a prize from Amazon and Amazon quiz answers 2019. Amazon Announce monthly quizzes
Hello, all of my friends hope you all are liking all Recharge Tricks and Loot Deals Offer.
LATEST OFFERS 2019
*Paytm Offers *Flipkart Offers
*Refer And Earn *Coupons and Deals
Amazon quiz Answers 5 January | Bose wireless headphones
How To Participate In Amazon Quiz Answers 4 January
1. Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. Go to Home Page & Scroll Down then you will see “Amazon Quiz Answers 4 January” Banner, tap on it.
4. Now just tap on Start Tab to play the quiz.
Amazon Quiz 4 January Answers Today – Win Rs.25,000
Q1: Where were the first Winter Olympics held?
Q2: Jetsun Pema became the Queen of which Asian kingdom following her marriage on October 13, 2011?
Q3: Which is the least populated country in the world?
Ans: Vatican City
Q4: The longest wrestling match in Olympic history was played in the 1912 Summer Olympics. How long did it last?
Answer: 11 hours 40 minutes
Q5: Claque is …
Answer: Group of people hired for applaud
Q1.: The unique Chapparam (Chariot) festival 2018 recently commenced in which of the following states?
Answer: Tamil Nadu
Q2.: The study of fossils to determine organisms’ evolution and their interaction with each other is called?
Q3.: Khantumm bamboo dance is the folk dance of which state?
Q4.: What is the name of the organization that serves as the governing body of the Olympics?
Q5.: Les Demoiselles d’Avignon, Weeping Woman and Guernica are famous paintings by which modern artist?
Answer: Pablo Picaso
Amazon Quiz Time Answers – 24th December
1. Which of these brands derives its name from the Greek goddess of victory?
Answer – Nike
2. Who developed the theory of evolution in the famous book ‘On the Origin of Species’?
Answer – Charles Darwin
3. Which country has more natural lakes than the rest of the world combined?
Answer – Canada
4. Abraham Lincoln was also an accomplished wrestler, and was honored later by the ‘National Wrestling Hall of Fame’.
Answer – True
5. Which of these countries was the largest producer of sugar in the year 2018?
Answer – Brazil