FREE ₹150 Amazon Pay Balance By Streaming Music in Amazon Prime Music App
Amazon Has Launched A Unique Offer And We Have Shared Trick To Get ₹150 Free Amazon Voucher For Using Amazon Prime Music Offer. We Will Back Soon With More Attractive Offers, if You Have Confusions About The Offer Then Please Share Your Issue In Comment Section So We Can Help You Better Way. This Post Full Credit To Amazon Prime Music.
Listen To Music & Get Rs 150 Free Amazon Gift Card Voucher
Amazon Prime Music Offer 2022 – Get Flat ₹150 Amazon Gift Voucher Absolutely Free For Listening Music, 5th February To 4th March 2022. Everyone Should be Like to Enjoy Music, If You Also Like Music & An Amazon Prime Music Gives Special Offer to Subscribers.
Click Here To Get Amazon Prime Music App
Prime Music is A Good Application And is A Modest Answer For Stream HD Tunes When Contrasted With Saavn, Ganna, And Hungama Which Typically Charge You Around ₹999 For A Year, Where As You Get Prime Video And Free Transportation For ₹999, You Give For Prime Enrollment.
1, First Of All, Make Sure You have Amazon Prime Membership & Never Downloaded Amazon Prime Music App.
2. Now, Just Download to The Amazon Prime Music App in Your Phone.
3. Now Login into App With Same Amazon Prime Credentials Or You can Login into Music.amazon.in.
4. Now Just Start Streaming Your 1st Song From Amazon Prime Music & Listen For At least 30 Seconds.
5. Done !! Amazon Will Email You The Rs.150 Amazon Gift Voucher.
Just , follow the Below 4 simple steps :
1. Click on any Amazon Prime Music offer communication on Amazon.in or promotional email.
2. Sign-in to the Amazon Prime Music app or login to music.amazon.in.
3. Play any song on Amazon Prime Music within 30 mins of clicking on the offer communication on app/web for a minimum of 30 seconds.
4. Get Rs.150 cashback in your Amazon Pay account. As a Prime Member, you get exclusive access to 75 million songs, ad-free and over 10 million podcast episodes with unlimited offline downloads with Amazon Prime Music at no additional cost.
Know the More Details of this Offer:-
1.This Offer is valid from “February 5th,2022 to March 4th, 2022″(Contest Period).
2.In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must stream any songs on Amazon Prime Music for the first time, for at least 30 seconds. As a pre-condition to your participation in this Contest, you must have an existing Amazon Prime subscription or you must purchase Amazon Prime subscription.
3.The Offer only Applies to Eligible Amazon Prime customers who have been invited by email from Amazon or viewed on site marketing regarding the Offer and who have visited this landing page 1st logged into their Prime account and also completed a Prime Music stream for the first time using the same account between 12.00am on February 5th, 2022 to March 4th, 2022. If you’ve previously completed a Prime Music stream, you are not eligible for the Offer.
4.All participants who successfully complete the steps in Clause 2 above, during the Contest Period, will be eligible to win the Prize.
5.This Offer is valid Through from February 5, 2022 to March 4, 2022 (both dates inclusive) (“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by Amazon, in its sole discretion without any prior notice and without liability.
6.Each winner will be eligible to receive only 1 Prize under this Contest during the Contest Period.
7.This Offer is only Available to customers with paid membership to Amazon Prime (excludes Prime free trials). This offer is valid only to select first time Prime Music customers.
- You need to fulfil the following eligibility criteria to enter the Contest
- You should be an individual legal resident of the Republic of India
- You should have set India as your current country
- You have a billing address within the territory of India
- You should be of an age 18 years or above at the time of entry into the Contest.
- Our employees, their immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners, parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren), and our affiliates, advisors, advertising/Contest agencies are not eligible to enter the Contest.