Amazon Quiz Answers today 18 January 2019
LATEST OFFERS 2019
Amazon Quiz Time | Win Rs 50,000* (2 winners). Answers all the 5 Questions correctly, If you are lucky then you will win Rs 50,000 as Amazon Pay Balance. This is Amazon App only contest. amazon quiz answers
How To Play Amazon Quiz Time Daily :
1. First of all Open Amazon app
2. Sign in or Sign up to Your Account
3. Scroll Down Below On Home screen & You Will See “Amazon Daily Quiz Time 8-12” Banner Like This :
4. Click On banner You will redirect quiz page.
5. Now need to click on “Start” button to start the quiz.
6. Find quiz answers in this post Below
Amazon 18th January Quiz Questions & Answers :
1. The Mughal Empress Arjumand Banu Begum is better known as?
Answer – Mumtaz Mahal
2. Which ancient empire was ruled by Xerxes the Great in the fifth century BC?
Answer –The Persian Empire
3. Clark Kent is the real name of which superhero?
Answer – Superman
4. What is the main component used in the manufacture of glass?
Answer – Sand
5. Which nation was the first to give women the right to vote?
Answer – New Zealand
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 18 January 2019 from 8:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.